Monday, October 29, 2007

Not much time for poker

Ok so I haven´t been playing much for personal reasons. I´m now looking for somewhere else to live in Barcelona and this is taking a lot of my time so at the moment I don´t have much time to play poker. I didn´t play at all on Saturday and I only played briefly yesterday. I decided to do a short session and played two $5 stt´s and a $5 20 man stt, coming 5th in one, getting it all in on a QJx 2 spade flop vs A8s and losing to a nailed river flush. The other one I came 3rd in and I won the 20 man sng for $50, so all in all a quick and small profit.

I´m not sure when I´ll be back to a full schedule, the sooner the better I guess, I don´t really need a bad start to the month, yet at the same time I need to find somewhere to live and have a whole host of other shit to sort out. I´ll post again as soon as possible, until then thanks and good luck.

3 comments:

ccfc1986 said...

If you can't play poker i'll make you millions by clicking your damn google links! Hope things sort themselves out and I see you back around when you are ready. Good luck with everything mate.

Anonymous said...

NEW UPDATE NEEDED!!!!

Anonymous said...

buy discount tramadol prednisone and tramadol for dogs - legal buy tramadol online usa