Thursday, October 25, 2007

Monthly Summary

Ok my first whole month of this project is up, time for a summary. My target for the month was 1000 Euros or $1,430, I started the month with $50 on my FTP account and $500 in my VC account. I finished the month with $750 in my FTP account and $2300 in my VC account so after I cashed out my $1,430 I managed to leave an extra $700 in my FTP acc and an extra $500 in my VC acc. I´m happy with this, I´m really not looking forward to going back to the smaller tourneys again and grinding until I can rebuild but it has to be done, I´d just started doing well in the $15fo aswell, shame. My only consolation is that I´m hoping that at the end of November I will be above the $1k mark in FTP and above the $2k mark on VC after cashing out, meaning in December I will be able to keep playing the $10 and $15 tourneys. Hopefully anyway, fingers crossed.

As for results, I managed a healthy 27 final tables, with 3 wins. I think this goes to show I need to work on my endgame, especially on and around the final table. I´m hoping as my accounts grow I´ll be less concerned with moving up spots in the cash and try to play for the win more often. With a small roll in each account this can be psychologically quite difficult to do, when roll isn´t an issue obviously the best way to play is to play to win.

I still haven´t managed to sort out neteller which is something I need to do this month and also I haven´t invested in PAHUD yet, although atm this isn´t a priority since I´ve mostly been playing tournaments.

As for rankings on pocket fives, I´ve managed to come from nowhere at the beginning of the month to be in 33rd for Spain after only a few small cashes. I´m hoping I can focus a bit more on my FTP acc this month and get a few decent results and hopefully push into the top 20 or 25 by the end of the month, we´ll see how things go. Well that´s all from me for my monthly summary, all in all I´m happy with how the month has gone and if next month I can manage the same sort of results then I will be very happy and looking good to move up to slightly larger tournaments. So..... back to grinding small tourneys. I´m probably not going to play a full shedule today but I´ll post my results later or tomorrow anyway. Until then, thanks and good luck.

No comments: